|음원 사용 목적||무료 사용||유료 사용|
|ㅇ||광고성 & 홍보성의 목적을 지닌 영상은 이용권 구매 후 사용해주시기 바랍니다.|
|방송프로그램(TV, 라디오 등)
*함께하는 음악 저작인협회(KOSCAP)로 큐시트 제출 필수
|X||이용권 구매 후 사용|
|광고||X||이용권 구매 후 사용|
|게임||X||이용권 구매 후 사용|
|웹 드라마||X||이용권 구매 후 사용|
|웹 사이트||X||이용권 구매 후 사용|
|영화||X||이용권 구매 후 사용|
1. “BGM President Corp.” complies with the Privacy Regulations under the "Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc." and the "Personal Information Protection Guidelines" and "Standards for Technical/Management Protection of Personal Information" established by the Ministry of Information and Communication. In addition, BGM President Corp. declares that it will do its best to protect members' personal information by enacting a "Personal Information Protection Policy."
2. BGM President Corp.'s "Personal Information Protection Policy" may be changed by changes in relevant laws and government guidelines and changes in company’s internal policy. If the "Personal Information Protection Policy" of BGM President Corp. is changed, it will be notified for at least seven days in the notice page on the official site.
1. BGM President Corp. does not collect members' social security numbers, addresses or telephone numbers.
2. BGM President Corp. collects and uses personal information of its members for user verification, YouTube subscription information, and other additional services. The specific purpose of collection and use of personal information articles are as follows, and the information is not stored on the server.
- Google ID authentication information and YouTube channel subscription information: inquiries for "BGM President" channel subscription information for downloading content.
3. BGM President Corp. does not entrust personal information of its members.
4. Sensitive personal information (racial and ethnicity, ideology and creed, origin and domicile, political orientation and criminal record, health status, sexual life, etc.) is not required.
5. The website collects information on the user's server access, but does not collect information from the user's device.
6. The retention period of personal information is "when downloading content". The member database of BGM President Corp. does not store the inquiry information in the database of the server.
However, even if the purpose of collection and the purpose provided are achieved, the client's personal information may be kept in accordance with the provisions of the Act if it is necessary to preserve it under the provisions of the Act.
- Records on withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions: 5 years
- Record of payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years
- Records on consumer complaints or dispute handling: 3 years, etc.
1. BGM President Corp. does not provide the personal information of its members to others or other companies or institutions without permission.
Exceptions apply to the following cases:
- In the case of a request by a state agency or a government-designated consumer organization under relevant statutes, such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
- When the Dispute Mediation Organization or the court requests the contact information of the domain registrant involved in the dispute.
- Where there is an investigation purpose for a crime or a request from a legal organization, such as the Information and Communication Ethics Committee or the Korea Information Security Agency,
- The member's information (name, address and phone number) is used for business contact.
- Where necessary for statistical preparation, promotional materials, academic research or market research, it is provided in a form that cannot be identified as a specific customer.
- Website provide third party advertisement and user information is provided in a form that cannot be identified as a specific customer.
2. Should it be necessary to provide or share the members’ personal information with the affiliates in order to provide more diverse services to the customers, BGM President Corp. will ensure that each member's consent is obtained in advance. In this case, an E-mailing service will be followed for notification and request for permission on what personal information articles are to be provided or shared with which affiliates and why such personal information should be needed, and how long and how they are protected and managed, and if the member does not agree, the information will not be provided or shared in any cases.
Since BGM President website using Google and YouTube API to provide the service, the policy also include Google and YouTube's API policy.
- To figure out the YouTube's Term of Service, please follow the link below.
- To figure out the Google's Term of Service, please follow the link below.
A. be prominently displayed and easily accessible to users at all times,
B.notify users that the API Client uses YouTube API Services,
D.clearly and comprehensively explain to users what user information, including API Data relating to users, the API Client accesses, collects, stores and otherwise uses,
E.clearly and comprehensively explain how the API Client uses, processes, and shares the user information described in section (III.A.2.e), including how the information is shared with either internal or external parties,
F.disclose, if it does so, that the API Client allows third parties to serve content, including advertisements,
G.disclose, if it does so, that the API Client stores, accesses or collects (or allows third parties to do so) information directly or indirectly on or from users’ devices, including by placing, accessing or recognizing cookies or similar technology on users' devices or browsers,
H.if the API Client accesses or uses Authorized Data, explain that, in addition to the API Client's normal procedure for deleting stored data, users can revoke that API Client's access to their data via the Google security settings page at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions, and
I.if the API Client uses Authorized Data, explain how users can contact the API Client owner or developer with questions or complaints about the Client's privacy practices.
If you are dissatisfied with BGM President Corp.'s personal information management, please give your opinion to the person in charge, and we will take action immediately and notify you of the results of the process. In the event of unauthorized leakage of personal information or other serious personal information violations, you may file complaints or arbitration with the government-established and operated Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center, Republic of Korea (http://www.cyberprivacy.or.kr, http://www.1336.or.kr, phone 02-1336,).
BGM President Corp. will prepare computer database management articles in the company's regulations and comply with the following.
1. Matters concerning the composition and operation of privacy regulations, such as the designation of a person in charge of personal information management;
2. Matters concerning the education of the personal information handler
3. Maintain access records of the personal information processing system and supervise regular verification.
4. Protection measures for printing and copying personal information
5. Other matters necessary to protect personal information
BGM President Corp. is in charge of collecting feedbacks and handling complaints about personal information management.
- Personal information management
Management : BGM President Corp.